How to create a wireless network
How do I setup a wireless network?
Connect a PC to your wireless network
- Select the Network or icon in the notification area.
- In the list of networks, choose the network that you want to connect to, and then select Connect.
- Type the security key (often called the password).
- Follow additional instructions if there are any.
How do I create a wireless network at home?
How can I create my own network?
All you have to do is follow these five steps.
- Connect your router. The router is the gateway between the Internet and your home network.
- Access the router’s interface and lock it down.
- Configure security and IP addressing.
- Set up sharing and control.
- Set up user accounts.