What is the main cause of Hep C?
Is hep C an STD?
How did my wife get hep C?
What is the most common way to get hepatitis?
How long can you have Hep C without knowing?
Some people may develop hepatitis C symptoms within two weeks of infection. Others might experience a longer delay before noticing symptoms. It could take from 6 months to 10 years or more before someone with the virus becomes aware of any symptoms.
How is hepatitis caused?
Can you get hep C from sharing a cigarette?
What does hep C pain feel like?
What is the life expectancy of someone with hep C?
Which hepatitis is not curable?
How long can you have hepatitis A without knowing?
Can Hep C be cured?
What happens if you test positive for hep C?
How expensive is Hep C treatment?
Is Hep C permanent?
Can Hep C go away on its own?
Can you be a carrier of Hep C and not have it?
Is Hep CA death sentence?
How long can you live with hepatitis A?
How is HEPA C prevented?
- Never share needles. Intravenous medicine users have the highest chance of getting infected with hepatitis C because many share needles. …
- Avoid direct exposure to blood or blood products. …
- Don’t share personal care items. …
- Choose tattoo and piercing parlors carefully. …
- Practice safe relationship.