How to create mongodb database in mlab
How do I create a DB for mLab?
Managing database users
- Log in to the mLab management portal.
- From your account’s Home page, navigate to the deployment. If applicable, then navigate to the database for which you will be adding a user.
- Click the “Users” tab.
- Click the “Add database user” button to create a new user.
How do I link my mLab to MongoDB?
Set up a Cloud Cluster
- Click on Create New in the MongoDB Deployments section of your home screen.
- Select a cloud provider and the free Sandbox plan type. Then click on the Continue button.
- Select the region that is closest to you. Then click on the Continue button.
- Enter a name for your database.
How do you create a new database in MongoDB?
The Databases tab in MongoDB Compass has a Create Database button.
In MongoDB Compass, you create a database and add its first collection at the same time:
- Click Create Database to open the dialog.
- Enter the name of the database and its first collection.
- Click Create Database.
Can I still use mLab?
mLab is now part of MongoDB, Inc., the company behind the database that powers your application(s). The mLab service has been fully shut down since January 12, 2021. All mLab users have already migrated to MongoDB Atlas.