How to reset prime video pin
Where do I find my 5 digit PIN code for Amazon Prime?
On the Amazon website, to go Prime Video Settings > Parental Controls and then set (or change) your 5-digit PIN. Tap or click Save. You can also manage your PIN from the Prime Video app for Android and iOS.
How do I get my prime PIN number?
To set up a Prime Video PIN: On a PC or Mac, go to Prime Video Settings – Parental Controls. Enter a PIN, then click Save. Note: Prime Video PINs apply across all devices once set up.
How do I turn off my Amazon Prime video pin?
To set or change your PIN from the Prime Video app:
- Open the Prime Video app on your Android or iOS device.
- Select Settings from the menu.
- Select Parental Controls, then select Change Prime Video PIN.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to create or change your PIN.
What is my 4 digit Amazon pin?
When your order is out for delivery, Amazon will send you the unique package ID and a 6-digit OTP to your registered email and mobile number. … There is an additional 4-digit PIN next to the agent’s contact number, which is only required when you need to contact the delivery agent.
How do I reset my Amazon Prime video?
Why is my prime video pin not working?
What to do if your Prime Video PIN does not work, or if you see error codes such as 5014, 5016. Wait a few minutes, then try again. Visit Prime Video Settings to edit your PIN number. … Set a PIN on every device you wish to use Parental Controls on.
How do I find my prime video password?
Password Help: If you have forgotten your password, click on the “Sign Out” link at the bottom of any page. Next click on “Forgot your password?” and follow the prompts to reset your password.
What is a OTP code from Amazon?
Due to the value of some items, a one-time password (OTP) is required on delivery for some orders. An OTP adds an extra layer of security to your packages. If an OTP is required, we send a six-digit, numeric OTP to your registered email address after we ship the item. … Read the OTP you’ve received to the driver.
What do I do if I forgot my parental controls password?
What should I do if I forget my Parental Controls PIN?
- Open the System Settings software from the HOME Menu.
- Select Parental Controls and tap “Forgot PIN”.
- You will be prompted to enter the answer to your secret question. Once entered, you will gain access to the Parental Controls front page.
How do I reset my parental controls password?
To reset your Parental Controls password:
- Enter an incorrect password five times.
- Tap Reset Your Parental Controls Password link. …
- Enter your Amazon account password (this is the password you used to register your device, and to sign in to Amazon).
- Enter your new Parental Controls password.
How do you reset parental controls?
Fix possible parental control issues
- On your device, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- Tap Google Play Store.
- Tap Storage. Clear data or Clear storage.
- This will reset your parental controls and your PIN.
- When you go back into the Play Store app and add parental controls, you’ll be able to set a new PIN.
How do you change parental controls on Amazon?
Set Parental Controls for In-App Purchases
- Launch the Amazon Appstore on your device.
- Select Account.
- Select Settings.
- Select Parental Controls.
- Select Enable Parental Controls and then enter your Amazon account password.
How do I unlock parental controls?
Tap “Manage settings,” then tap “Controls on Google Play.” This menu will let you edit your parental controls, even if your child is younger than 13. 3. To turn off all parental controls for a child older than 13, go back to the “Manage settings” menu and tap “Account info.” 4.