How do I add a second company to QuickBooks online?
To put this company under your existing Intuit ID, log into your current company when creating a new account. Simply click on the Add another company button when creating another account. From there, you’ll only be asked for an Email address and Password (you should be using the same email address).
Can you have more than one company in QuickBooks online?
However, you can sign in from multiple QuickBooks Online accounts and “Switch Company” under your profile section. When you are working with different company files, you can switch between different company files. You can see in under “previous companies” and just click on the section you want.
How do you create a new company in QuickBooks online from an existing one?
Start a new company file with data from your existing file
- Step 1: Make sure this change is right for you.
- Step 2: Keep a copy of your account balances.
- Step 3: Export your lists from the old company file.
- Step 4: Create a new company file.
- Step 5: Import your lists and enter the beginning balances.
- Step 6: Set up online banking, payroll, and other services.
Where would you go to enable an additional email account for the same QuickBooks online company?
In your QBO:
- Go to the Gear icon.
- Click Account and Settings.
- Select the Company tab and click the Contact info section.
- Unmark Same as company email and enter the email address, then click Save and Done.
How many companies can you have in QuickBooks?
In QuickBooks Online (QBO), you‘re only allowed one company per subscription. For a second (or additional) company, you will need to sign up for a new QBO account, because they must have their own subscription. You can also use the same login credentials when signing up and/or switching between companies.