How do I install termbase?
How to Add or Remove a Termbase
- Select Project > Project Settings from the menu bar. The Project Settings dialog box is displayed.
- Select Language Pairs > All Language Pairs > Termbases from the navigation tree. The Termbase settings are displayed on the right.
- To add a termbase to your project, click Add.
How do I create a termbase file in Excel?
1) Click on Termbase>Create termbase and specify a route and name to save it. Then click on Next and follow the steps detailed by the wizard. 2) The first step is to create your database from the structure of the definition file that you created earlier (. xdt).
How do you use a glossary converter?
How do I translate an Excel file into Trados?
How do I translate an Excel file?
Translate words or phrases in Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- In your document, spreadsheet or presentation, highlight the cell or text you want to translate.
- Select Review > Translate.
- Select your language to see the translation.
- Select Insert. The translated text will replace the text you highlighted in step 1.
How do I import a bilingual file into Trados?
Select the status to give to your updated translations in SDL Trados Studio .
- Select Add and select Review Documents from Folder.
- From the Files of type drop-down list, select Bilingual Review Files ( *. review. docx ).
- Browse to the External Review folder, select it and then select OK.
What is bilingual excel?
A Bilingual Excel is simply a spreadsheet that contains a term in each row and the translation, comments, and/or instructions in other columns. This is a simple example of Bilingual Excel (which already contains one translated term): Figure 2 Bilingual Excel source file example.