How do I create an electronic form in Word?
Go to File > New. In Search online templates, type Forms or the type of form you want and press ENTER. Choose a form template, and then select Create or Download.
How do you make a project on Microsoft Word?
Click File > New > Blank Project.
Once you add them, you can start to work with your tasks:
- Set their end dates and start dates.
- Link them together to create dependencies between them.
- Add milestones to mark important events in the schedule.
- Make an outline of your project with summary tasks and subtasks.
How do I create an Eportfolio in Powerpoint?
What is an Eportfolio for student?
An academic ePortfolio is a digital collection created by a student of their course-related work, like essays, posters, photographs, videos, and artwork; academic ePortfolios can also capture other aspects of a student’s life, such as volunteer experiences, employment history, extracurricular activities, and more.
How do you present an electronic portfolio?
Presenting your ePortfolio
- Consider your audience – who is reading this? what are their needs/interests?
- Think of your key messages – what are the important points you want to convey?
- Evidence – What evidence will you use to make your points? What stories or samples of your work?
What is E-portfolio format?
An ePortfolio is a collection of work (evidence) in an electronic format that showcases learning over time. Files of various formats (text, pictures, video, etc.) Evidence related to courses taken, programs of study, etc. Writing samples (which might include several drafts to show development and improvement)
How do you create a professional ePortfolio?
How do you present a physical portfolio?
- Include relevant work. Tailor your portfolio to include examples for work that is relevant to the job for which you are applying.
- Showcase a variety of examples.
- Put your work into context.
- Sell yourself.
- Organize your portfolio.
- Incorporate case studies.
- Keep your portfolio current.
- Give yourself an objective review.