How to create a split screen
How do I make a split screen on Windows 10?
Set up dual monitors on Windows 10
- Select Start > Settings > System > Display. Your PC should automatically detect your monitors and show your desktop.
- In the Multiple displays section, select an option from the list to determine how your desktop will display across your screens.
- Once you’ve selected what you see on your displays, select Keep changes.
What is the shortcut key for split screen?
Split Screen with Keyboard Shortcuts in Windows
- At any time you can press Win + Left/Right Arrow to move the active window to the left or right.
- Release the Windows button to see the tiles on the opposite side.
- You can use the tab or arrow keys to highlight a tile,
- Press Enter to select it.