How to create an account on mubsep
How do I sign up for Muele?
Find the course you are interested in and click on it – for example Student Tutorial on Accessing and Using MUELE. If the course is open for access, you will simply find a message instructing you to enroll into the course. Clicking on the enroll button will then grant you instant access into the files for that course.
How can I check my Makerere results online?
How to Check Makerere University Students Result Online
- Go to students results on the portal: www.ar.mak.ac.ug.
- Enter the Registration Number ( eg. 08/U/3058/EVE)
- Click on the drop-down menu and select your faculty/department.
- Then login to see the results. You can also visit the student online portal via the link below for details of academic activities.
How do you make a student portal?
- Page 2 of 4. Enter your Registration Number & Surname and click on Next button. Enter your preferred password and click on Create Account button.
- Page 3 of 4. Enter your Nationality Data and click on Save Changes button.
- Page 4 of 4. Enter your National ID and click on Save National ID.
How do I create a student account?
What is Student Portal account?
A student portal is a commonly used phrase to describe the login page where students can provide a username and password to gain access to an education organization’s programs and other learning related materials.