How do I create a sub-task in Jira?
How to create a sub–task issue type
- Select > Issues.
- Under ISSUE TYPES, select Sub–tasks.
- Click Add sub–task issue type.
- Enter a name and description to define the new sub–task issue type.
- Click Add.
How do I create a multiple subtask in Jira?
- Choose to add the Create issue or Create subtask post function as usual.
- Configure various options as usual.
- Find the Create multiple issues parameter.
- Add a comma separated list of entries. Processing will: Look at each entry. If no pattern is provided, the entry will be selected for continued processing.
Do you use subtasks in Jira?
A JIRA Story is broken down into Sub-tasks. JIRA will add up all the Sub-task hours to show you the total. You can then use Story points or Sub-task hours on your Sprint Burndown chart. A Task is at the same level as a Story and, like a Story, it can be broken down into Sub-tasks.
How do I create a subtask in JIRA REST API?
Set-Cookie: atlassian. xsrf. token=AGWG-LFJC-4AYE-UW3X|f3114f62546ec709c9f262291fd2311a7d3f6fd8|lin; Path=/