Why can’t I create a playlist on iTunes?
If File > New > Playlist is greyed out you’re almost certainly looking at your iPod. Select your music (the “two notes” icon, top left of the iTunes window) and the operations to create and work with playlists will become available.
How can I create a playlist on my iPhone?
Create playlists on iPhone
- Tap Library, tap Playlists, then tap New Playlist.
- Touch and hold a song, album, or playlist; tap Add to a Playlist; then tap New Playlist.
- On the Now Playing screen, tap , tap Add to a Playlist, then tap New Playlist.
How do you create a playlist on your phone?
How do I create a free playlist on my iPhone?
- Tap the Music icon.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap the Playlists icon.
- Tap the second item in the list, Add Playlist.
- Type a name for your new playlist, and then tap Save.
- Tap the + next to a song name to add the song to your playlist.
- In the upper-right corner, tap the Done button.
How do you create a playlist for free?
Create and update music playlists
- Open the Google Play Music app .
- Next to an album or song, tap the Menu icon. > Add to playlist.
- Tap New playlist or an existing playlist name.
Where can I make a playlist for free?
HOW TO: Create Free Music Playlists Online
- Mixtape.me. Creating a Playlist. Mixtape.me is really easy both to get started with and get using.
- 8tracks. Creating a Playlist.
- Grooveshark. Creating a Playlist.
How do I create my own playlist?
Create a playlist
- Find a video you want in the playlist.
- Under the video, click Save .
- Select a playlist such as Watch Later, or a playlist you’ve already created, or click Create new playlist . If you create a playlist, enter a playlist name.
- Use the box to select your playlist’s privacy setting.
- Click Create.
What is the best way to create a playlist?
4 Smart Ways to Create an Awesome Playlist
- Create a Smart Playlist With iTunes or Pandora. The nice thing about iTunes is that it has a lot of great filters.
- Borrow Other Playlists on Instant FM or Blip FM. Instant FM and Blip FM are both popular tools for sharing playlists.
- Get Songs from YouTube.
- Use Spotify Search Operators.
How do I make a playlist on my computer for free?
Choose Start→All Programs→Windows Media Player. Click the Library tab and then click Create Playlist at the left under the Playlists item. The Create Playlist label disappears, and a text box opens in its place. Enter a playlist title there and then click outside it.
How do you make and share a playlist?
Once a playlist is unlisted or public, you can go ahead and share it—tap the three dots under the playlist title and pick Share to choose an app or copy a direct link.
How do I make a playlist on a flash drive?
Select your source device that your music is already on, which should be your USB flash Drive. Choose under “Save as type” the “All files” option. Name your playlist and end it with the extension . m3u – This is critical, or your playlist won’t work.
How do I put songs on my laptop?
Load music onto your device using a USB cable
- Download and install Android File Transfer on your computer.
- If your screen is locked, unlock your screen.
- Connect your computer to your device using a USB cable.
- Locate music files on your computer and drag them into your device’s Music folder in Android File Transfer.
How do you put music on a USB?
First, get a working USB Flash Drive and plug it into your computer. Next, locate the music file that you want to transfer, copy it, and paste it on the folder of USB Flash Drive. You can also drag the audio file and drop it to your USB folder to transfer it quickly.
How can I download songs from Internet?
Using the web player
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Click Menu. Music Library.
- Click Albums or Songs.
- Hover over the song or album you want to download.
- Click More. Download or Download album.
How do you put music into a folder?
Open the folder (such as “Downloads”) where you saved the music. Open “My Music” in another window. Drag the file from its original location to “My Music.” The file will then appear in your “My Music” folder.
How do I add music to a file?
- Open Chrome .
- Make sure you’re signed in to Chrome using the same Google account you use with Google Play Music.
- Go to the Google Play Music web player.
- Select Menu.
- Drag and drop files or choose files to upload with Select from your computer.
- Near the bottom of your screen, track your upload progress.
How can I add music to my iPhone without a computer?
Bridge. Bridge is an awesome Cydia application that allows you to import music and videos to your media library right from your phone. No need to plug into a computer or sync with iTunes. Any media file that you have on your iPhone can be imported into your media library.
How do I add music files to my iPhone?
Adding the file(s) to your iTunes library
- Launch iTunes.
- Go to the Music section (in the upper left) and then select Library (up top). IDG. Navigate to the Music section of your iTunes library.
- Drag and drop the MP3 or AAC files you want to sync from Finder (or Explorer in Windows) into your music library.
Why can’t I add music to my iPhone from iTunes?
The question ‘Why can‘t I add music to iPhone?’ Most likely, you are frustrated because iTunes won’t sync music to iPhone or you simply can‘t add files to iTunes. The thing is – iTunes is flawed. The problem of iTunes not syncing all songs is being addressed since the very creation of this rather questionable app.
How do I put music on my iPhone without syncing it?
To transfer music from iTunes to iPhone without syncing, you just need to enable the “Manually manage music and videos” option and then drag and drop songs you like to the iOS device.
Where is iTunes on my iPhone?
If you don’t see the iTunes Store in the sidebar, here’s how to find it:
- Open the Apple Music app.
- In the menu bar, choose Music > Preferences.
- Go to the General tab and select iTunes Store.
- Click OK.