How to create a folder on htc one m8
How do I create a folder for documents on my phone?
To organize your files in Drive, you can create folders to make files easier to find and share with others.
Create, move, and copy files
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Drive app.
- At the bottom right, tap Add .
- Tap Folder.
- Name the folder.
- Tap Create.
How do I create a hidden folder on my HTC?
To create a Hidden folder, tap on new at the bottom of the screen and then tap on “Folder”. You will be prompted to give the folder a name. To hide the new folder, you need to add a “.” (without quotes) before the name of the folder and it will be marked as hidden for android system.
Where is File Manager on HTC phone?
About File Manager
- From the Home screen, tap , and then find and tap File Manager.
- Swipe left or right to switch to a file storage where you want to browse or organize your files.
How do I find hidden apps on my HTC?
On the HTC One in front of me (and most modern HTC devices), you open that app list, “pull down” on the list with your finger just a bit, then tap the three dots in the upper-right corner and choose “Hide apps.” In general: look for tucked-away options in the main list of apps on your phone.
How do I access files on my HTC phone?
Viewing and managing files on the storage
- From the Home screen, tap > Settings > Storage & USB.
- Tap Phone storage or the storage card name.
- Tap Explore to view internal storage content—whether it’s phone storage content or internal storage content on the storage card.
- To select or deselect files: Press and hold a file to select it.
- Do one of the following:
How do I find files on my HTC One?
Transfer files between computer and phone – HTC One (M8)
Connect the data cable to the phone socket and to your computer’s USB port. Start a file manager on your computer. Go to the required folder in your computer’s or your phone’s file system. Highlight a file and move or copy it to the required location.
How do I transfer photos from HTC phone to SD card?
How do I transfer photos from my HTC phone?
Method 1: Download HTC pictures using USB cable
- Step 1: Connect HTC to your computer.
- Step 2:Go to the Notifications Bar on your HTC’s screen.
- Step 3: Open your HTC’s storage drive on your computer.
- Step 4: Drag and drop the pictures you want to transfer from your HTC smartphone to your computer.
How do I move apps to SD card HTC One M8?
Go to settings, apps then slide to the right to SD card. Tap on an app and tap move.
What is HTC speak data?
Some Android manufacturers have developed their own solutions specific to their devices. HTC Speak is one such creation, and now it has made its way onto Google Play. This app lets HTC device owners place calls, play music, navigate to places, take pictures, and perform a number of other tasks.
How do I get more storage on my HTC phone?
Here are some tips on how to free up phone storage space.
- Run the storage wizard. Free up phone storage space by uninstalling apps and deleting files you no longer want to keep.
- Manage photos and videos.
- Remove unused themes.
- Back up data and files.
- Remove or disable apps.
- Move apps to the storage card.
How do I clean my HTC phone?
Regularly remove junk files that clutter your storage space or slow down the phone’s performance.
Manually clearing junk files
- From the Home screen, tap , and then find and tap Boost+.
- Tap Clear junk.
- Select or clear the junk file types you want to delete.
How do I clean junk files off my phone?
Clear your junk files
- On your Android device, open Files by Google .
- On the bottom left, tap Clean .
- On the “Junk Files” card, tap. Confirm and free up.
- Tap See junk files.
- Select the log files or temporary app files you want to clear.
- Tap Clear .
- On the confirmation pop up, tap Clear.
Why is my HTC phone so slow?
Check your storage space. Some apps and processes can run more slowly if there is not enough storage space available or if a faulty storage card is installed. Check your phone’s storage in Settings > Storage, and delete or move files if your storage space is too low.
What does wipe cache do?
The cache partition contains most of the temporary files, logs and remembered bits from the various applications on your Android device. Wiping the cache will NOT delete your apps or your data or your configuration. It will simply delete the temporary junk.
Does wiping cache partition improve battery?
Go to Settings | Apps, locate and tap the app in question, tap Storage, and then tap CLEAR CACHE. I’ve tried this with a number of devices and in each case it improved battery life, and it had no adverse effect on apps.)
Does wiping cache make phone faster?
Clearing the cache opens up space in your storage but slows down the smartphone because most of the cleared cache was actually useful and needs to be recreated. Actually cached data makes your phone quicker because cached data is information which your apps stores to help them to boot up more quickly.
How do I wipe cache partition without recovery?
Solution 3. Erase Cache Partition on Android Using Android Data Eraser
- Install and launch Android Data Cleaner. Install the Android Data Cleaner on your computer and run it.
- Choose the correct cleaning mode. Then select the mode to clean temp files on Android.
- Start to wipe Android cache partition.