How do I get configurable products in Magento 2?
To create Configurable Product in Magento 2
- Part 1: Create the Configurable Product. Step 1: Select the Product Type is Configurable Product. Step 2: Select the Product Template. Step 3: Complete the Required Fields.
- Part 2: Add Configurations. Step 1: Select the Attributes. Step 2: Enter the Attribute Values. Step 3: Configure the Images, Price and Quantity.
How do you create a configurable product?
Go the Products – Inventory – Catalog, hit the ‘Add Product‘ button and select the ‘Configurable Product‘ type.
How to Create Configurable Products
- Create a new attribute or select from the list.
- Select the necessary attribute values.
- Choose bulk images, price and quantity.
- Summary. Hit the ‘Save’ button to finish.
How do I change a simple product to configurable product in Magento 2?
Re: Simple to configurable product convert
Another free option would be to use Magento Import/Export functionality, to export all products into CSV, update product type to the configurable, and then reimport it.