Why is my gmail not working
Why is my Gmail not receiving emails?
If your Gmail account isn’t receiving emails, it could be due to a few different problems. Every email you receive takes up space, and if your Google account runs out of storage space, you can’t receive new emails. You might also have the wrong Gmail inbox settings, or lack a stable internet connection.
Why has my Gmail suddenly stopped working?
Sometimes extensions or add-ons you’ve installed on your browser or applications you’ve installed on your computer can prevent Gmail from working. Try temporarily turning off these extensions and applications one by one, then using Gmail again to see if that solves the problem.
How do I get my Gmail to work again?
- Step 1: Update your Gmail app. To get the latest fixes on problems with sending or receiving mail, update your Gmail app.
- Step 2: Restart your device.
- Step 3: Check your settings.
- Step 4: Clear your storage. …
- Step 5: Check your password. …
- Step 6: Clear your Gmail information.
Is there any problem with Gmail?
At the moment, we haven’t detected any problems at Gmail.
Why have my emails stopped coming through?
Restart your device. It may just be the case that your emails have gotten stuck and a restart can usually help reset things and get it working again. … Next check that all of the settings for your account are correct as sometimes your device can run an update and change some of the settings on your email account.
What to do if your email is not working?
Start with these suggestions.
- Verify your internet connection is working. If it’s not, there are several things you can check to fix it.
- Make sure you’re using the correct email server settings. …
- Confirm your password is working. …
- Confirm you don’t have a security conflict caused by your firewall or anti-virus software.
Why is Gmail so slow today?
Why is Gmail so slow? If you are using Gmail in Google Chrome, the first thing you need to check is the browsing data, as the accumulated or corrupted data like cookies or cache data would take up your disk space and lead to various errors at the same time.
Why is Gmail not syncing?
Also, make sure Airplane Mode is turned off. Depending on your sync settings, the Gmail app might not be checking for new mail. … If you have more than one account, choose the account you’re not getting email for. Make sure Sync Gmail is checked.
Is Gmail down today 2020?
Mail.google.com is UP and reachable by us.
Is there a problem with Google today?
Google.com is UP and reachable by us.
Is Gmail closing down?
On April 2, 2019 we are shutting down the consumer (personal) version of Google+, a social network by Google. … No other Google products (such as Gmail, Google Photos, Google Drive, YouTube) will be shut down as part of the consumer Google+ shutdown. The Google Account you use to sign in to these services will remain.