How can I remove a keloid at home?
- Crush three to four aspirin tablets.
- Mix them with enough water to form a paste.
- Apply them to the keloid or wound site. Let it sit for an hour or two, then rinse.
- Repeat once every day until desired results are achieved.
How do I get rid of a keloid on my piercing?
- Corticosteroids: This type of medicine can help shrink the keloid. …
- Surgery: A specialist can surgically remove the keloid. …
- Laser treatment: Laser treatment can help flatten the keloid scar and make it fade.
- Cryotherapy: This treatment is appropriate to use on small keloids.
Do keloids go away on their own?
How long does keloid take to go away?
Should I remove my piercing if I have a keloid?
Should I remove my earring if I have a keloid?
Can you pop a keloid?
Why do keloids itch?
What is inside a keloid?
A keloid is usually larger than the original wound. A scar that stays inside the bounds of the original wound is a hypertrophic scar. A keloid scar is a thick raised scar. It can occur wherever you have a skin injury but usually forms on earlobes, shoulders, cheeks or the chest.