How do I delete personal searches on Google?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .
- At the top right, tap your Profile picture or initial. Search history.
- Choose the Search history you want to delete. You can choose: All your Search history: Above your history, tap Delete Delete all time.
How do I delete my Google search activity?
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to myactivity.google.com.
- Above your activity, tap Delete .
- Tap All time.
- Tap Next. Delete.
Why can’t I delete search history on Google?
How do I clear my Google search history?
What was my last Google search?
Open your browser and load the Google homepage. … Click on your profile icon in the top-right corner and select the Manage your Google Account. Select the Data & Personalization tab. Scroll down to the Activity and timeline section, then click on My Activity.
Where is my browsing history on Google?
How do I delete my recent searches?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. History. …
- Tap Clear browsing data.
- Next to “Time range,” select how much history you want to delete. To clear everything, tap All time.
- Check “Browsing history.” …
- Tap Clear data.
Where are my old searches?
- Go to your Google Account.
- On the left navigation panel, click Data & personalization.
- On the Activity and timeline panel, click My Activity.
- View your activity: Browse through your activity, organized by day and time. At the top, use the search bar and filters to find specific activity.