How do you take a screenshot?
Take a screenshot
- Press the Power and Volume down buttons at the same time.
- If that doesn’t work, press and hold the Power button for a few seconds. Then tap Screenshot.
- If neither of these work, go to your phone manufacturer’s support site for help.
How do I take a screenshot on this phone?
How do you take a screenshot on a computer?
Most Android devices should be able to take screen grabs by holding down the power and volume down buttons, though holding the power and home buttons (if your device has a physical button) may also work. Several Android devices have a screenshot button in the pull-down Quick Settings menu.
How do I take a screenshot of a text message?
If you want to take a picture of a text message on your iPhone, here’s all you have to do:
- Press and hold the “Home” button (the big round button on the front of the screen)
- Press the “Lock” button on the top right (the one that locks your phone and makes a “locking” sound when you press it)
- That’s it—you’re done!
How do you capture a screenshot on an iPhone?
Press the Top button and the Home button at the same time. Quickly release both buttons. After you take a screenshot, a thumbnail appears temporarily in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen. Tap the thumbnail to open it or swipe left to dismiss it.
How do you screenshot without using the power button?
Begin by heading over to the screen or app on your Android that you want to take a screen of. To trigger the Now on Tap screen ( a feature that allows button-less screenshot) press and hold the home button. Once you see the Now on Tap screen slide up from the bottom, let go of the home button on your Android device.