Why won’t my laptop connect to the Wi-Fi?
Why is my laptop not connecting to Wi-Fi but my phone is?
How do I fix the Wi-Fi on my laptop not working?
- Restart your modem and router.
- Restart your laptop.
- Reset your Wi-Fi driver.
- Update your Wi-Fi driver.
- Renew your IP address.
- Temporarily turn off the third-party antivirus software on your laptop.
Why can’t I connect to my Wi-Fi even though the password is correct?
How do I get my laptop connected to Wi-Fi?
- Select the Network or icon in the notification area.
- In the list of networks, choose the network that you want to connect to, and then select Connect.
- Type the security key (often called the password).
- Follow additional instructions if there are any.
Why can’t I connect to my Wi-Fi?
If all else fails, the issue might be with your phone, not your internet. Restarting your phone can clear glitches and help it reconnect to Wi-Fi. If your phone still won’t connect, then it’s time to do some resetting. … Your phone will restart — try connecting to Wi-Fi again.