How do I clear my cache in Windows 10 Internet Explorer?
Clear the Web Browser Cache – Internet Explorer 10 & 11
- Click on the Tools drop-down menu.
- Select Delete Browsing History from the Safety side-menu.
- In the window that opens, check the Temporary Internet Files and History checkbox and then click Delete.
How do I clear my cache and cookies in Internet Explorer?
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click the Settings icon on the upper-right corner, and then select Internet Options. …
- Under the General tab, go to the Browsing History section and click the Delete… …
- Tick Temporary Internet files and Website files and Cookies and Website Data, and then click Delete.
How do I clear out my cache?
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More .
- Tap History. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to “Cookies and site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
- Tap Clear data.