How do I send a voice recording via text?
Here’s what you have to do:
- Open up Messaging.
- Create a new message to a contact.
- Tap the paperclip icon.
- Tap Record audio (some devices will list this as Record voice)
- Tap the Record button on your voice recorder (again, this will vary) and record your message.
- When finished recording, tap the Stop button.
How do you send a recording on iPhone?
How do you send voice messages on iPhone to someone else?
How to forward a voicemail from iPhone
- From the bottom menu bar, tap Voicemail. In the bottom right corner of your screen, tap the Voicemail icon.
- Locate the voicemail message you’d like to forward. …
- Tap the Share button to forward the message. …
- Select how you’d like to send it. …
- Send it off to your intended recipient.
How do you send a voice message?
Send voice messages
- Open the Messages app .
- Open or start a conversation.
- Press and hold Mic .
- Record your message.
- Tap Send .
How do you send someone a voicemail?
- Navigate to your call list and add the number you want to avoid as a contact.
- Navigate to Contacts and select the contact you just added.
- Inside the individual contact, tap the three-dot menu icon.
- Select Route to voicemail.
Can you send audio messages to non iPhone users?
Actually, the default Messages App is capable of sending audio messages to non Apple devices using MMS.
Can I forward an audio message on iPhone?
Based on what you stated, it seems like you are able to record a message, but you cannot forward one.
How do you send voice memos?
To share a voice memo:
- Tap a voice memo to open it.
- Tap the Action button to open the share sheet, and then tap the action you want to take: AirDrop (iPhone 5 or later): Tap to turn on AirDrop and share your note with other people who use AirDrop. …
- Tap another voice memo to return to the list.
How do you send a voice message from an iPhone to an Android phone?
- Open the Voice Memo app.
- Record a message.
- Save it.
- Tap on the message you just recorded.
- Tap the “share” icon (the square with the up arrow)
- Tap the Message icon.
- Address the message.
- Tap the Send button.
Can Siri send voice messages?
Starting with the iOS 14 update, Siri can record your voice and send it as a voice (audio) message. While you can send voice messages directly in the Messages app, the beauty of using Siri is that you can do this without even picking up your iPhone—assuming you have AirPods or other headphones.
Can iPhone send audio to Android?
If you have an iPhone and want to send an audio message to an Android user, open the Voice Memo app that comes baked into every iPhone. Record a memo, then share that recording as an attachment. Sure, you’re not using the messaging app, but it has the same effect.
How do I send large voice memos on Android?
Where is the voice memo app on iPhone?
The iPhone includes a simple app that will allow you to do just that. The app you’re looking for is called “Voice Memos” and can be found in a folder on your home screen called “Extras”.
How do I email a voice memo from my iPhone 8?
Summary – How to send a voice memo as an email on an iPhone
- Open the Voice Memos app.
- Select the voice memo.
- Touch the Share icon.
- Select the Mail option.
- Complete the email, then tap the Send button.
How do I transfer voice recordings from my iPhone to my computer?
Here’s how to transfer your Voice Memos from iPhone to your computer using iTunes:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using your USB charging cable. …
- Select Music under Settings.
- Check Sync Voice Memos and choose “all” from the drop down options box. …
- That’s all there is to it!
How can I send a long voice memo from my iPhone?
How to download Voice Memos from your iPhone
- Open the Voice Memos app on your iPhone. Open the Voice Memos app. …
- Select the memo you would like to share by tapping the title.
- When you tap it, the memo will expand. …
- Tap “Share…” at the top of the pop-up menu. …
- After you do this, a different pop-up menu will appear.
How do I send an audio file through email?
Click and drag the audio file into your email window.
Doing so will place it in your email as an attachment once you release the mouse. You can also click the paperclip icon and then select your audio file in the resulting pop-up window.
How do I save an audio message on my iPhone?
When you receive an audio message that you’d like to keep in the conversation, tap on the “Keep” option located right below the message bubble. However, if you want to save an audio message to your device, long-press on the audio message you sent or received. Now, tap on “Copy” option.
How do you save a voice message on iMessage?
If you want to have recording outside of iMessage (i.e. as an mp3 or whatever), then press and hold the recording in iMessage. A menu will appear with Copy, Save, More… . Select Save and your recording will now be in the Voice Memos app.
Can I transfer voice memos from iPhone to computer without iTunes?
Step 1: On your iPhone, open Voice Memos app and then select the target voice memo you want to transfer to the computer. Step 2: Click the “Share” icon and wait for your Mac’s AirDrop icon to appear, and then click it. Step 3: In a while, your selected voice memo will be downloaded to your computer’s Downloads folder.
Where do text voice messages save?
Step 1: Open your iMessages and press the received audio message; Step 2: There are “Copy”, “Save” and “More…” options; select and tap on “Save”; Step 3: The audio message will be saved as a file on your “Voice Memos” app, from where you can share audio/voice file via email.
Where do text audio files save on iPhone?
As mentioned previously, if someone sent you an audio message in the Messages app, the audio message is saved within the Messages app.