How do I add a subpage in squarespace?
To add an existing page to the folder, drag and drop it into the space below the folder. To add a new page to the folder, click Add Page below the folder. To change the order of the pages, drag and drop them within the folder. It’s not possible to nest folders within folders.
How do you create a subpage?
To create a subpage #
- Go to Administration > Pages > Add New screen.
- In the right menu, click the “Page Parent” drop-down menu.
- Select the appropriate parent Page from the drop-down menu to make the current Page a child Page.
- Add content to the subpage.
- Click Publish when ready.
How do I make a portfolio on squarespace?
To add a Portfolio Page, just click on Pages in the Home Menu. Then select Portfolio as your page layout option. This will allow your website visitors to see more of what you’ve created all at once. Plus you can use this to keep your content organized based on themes, dates, or content types.
Can you create your own template on squarespace?
Squarespace provides beautiful, clean templates that can save you time and make it easy to build your own site.