How to create shortcut on lenovo laptop
How do I put icons on my Lenovo desktop?
- Right-click the desktop and select Personalize.
- Click the Themes tab at the left. Scroll down and select Desktop icon settings.
- Check or uncheck the tick box before the icon, and select OK to save changes.
How do I create a shortcut on my laptop?
To create a desktop icon or shortcut, do the following:
- Browse to the file on your hard disk for which you want to create a shortcut.
- Right-click the file for which you want to create a shortcut.
- Select Create Shortcut from the menu.
- Drag the shortcut to the desktop or any other folder.
- Rename the shortcut.
How do I add an icon to my home screen on my laptop?
To add shortcuts to the desktop
- Press and hold (or right-click) the desktop, then select New > Shortcut.
- Enter the location of the item or select Browse to find the item in File Explorer.
How do I add a website to my Lenovo laptop?
How do I create a shortcut?
- Touch and hold the app, then lift your finger. If the app has shortcuts, you’ll get a list.
- Touch and hold the shortcut.
- Slide the shortcut to where you want it. Lift your finger.