How do I get Gmail on my Jio phone?
- On your mobile device, open the Settings menu Settings.
- Under “Accounts,” touch “Add account“.
- Touch the type of account you want to add. You may be able to choose from choices like “Google,” “IMAP,” or “POP3.”
- Choose “Google” if you want to add your Google Account.
How do I create a Jio account on my phone?
- Full Name of the Company * Please enter a valid Company Name. Billing will be done on this name.
- Pincode of Company’s Billing Location* Please enter a valid pincode. Pan Number of the Company*
- Contact Persons Email * Please enter a valid email address.
How do I create a Gmail account on my phone?
- Go to the Google account Sign In page.
- Click Create account.
- Enter your name.
- In the “Username” field, enter a username.
- Enter and confirm your password.
- Click Next. Optional: Add and verify a phone number for your account.
- Click Next.
How do I open email on Jio phone?
- Enable internet of jio phone.
- Open browser and search gmail on google.
- Open website (gmail) www.google.com.
- Enter your email and and password and enjoy mail.
How do I install Google Play store?
Find the Google Play Store app
- On your device, go to the Apps section.
- Tap Google Play Store .
- The app will open and you can search and browse for content to download.
How do I reinstall Google Play services?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Settings app .
- Tap Apps & notifications. See all apps.
- Scroll down and tap Google Play Services.
- Scroll down and tap App Details.
- Tap Update or Install. If you don’t see these options, follow the steps in Step 2 and Step 3.