How do you make a simple snowflake?
How do you make a snowflake out of rectangle paper?
- 1Make a paper square. Start out with a square piece of paper, preferably thin or lightweight paper.
- 2Fold in half. Fold the square in half to come up with a rectangle.
- 3Fold the rectangle in half.
- 4Rotate the square.
- 5Fold the diamond in half.
- 6Cut away shapes.
- 7Unfold the paper.
How do you make a big paper snowflake?
How do you make homemade paper?
How do you make a small box out of paper?
- Get a square piece of paper and fold in half.
- Open out and fold the edges into the middle.
- Now you need to get the edges (next to the centre line) and fold them back out a tiny bit so right in the middle there is only one layer.
- Unfold them.
- Refold the thin strips for the edge of the box.
How do you make a simple paper bow?
Wrap a thin strip of paper around the middle of the bow, if desired. Cut a thin strip out of matching paper, about 1⁄2 inch (1.3 cm) wide. Wrap the strip of paper around the middle of your bow, then glue down the end in the back of the bow. Alternatively, roll and glue the strip into a small ring.