How do I make a bootable CD from an ISO file?
Firstly, Free Download WinISO, and then install it.
- Step 1: Install and run the software. After the installation, run the software.
- Step 2: Make bootable ISO file. Open an ISO file which is non-bootable ISO.
- Step 3: Burn the bootable ISO file to DVD. Prepare a blank DVD, and make sure you have a DVD Driver to insert it.
How do I make a bootable Windows 7 disk from an ISO file?
- Download the ISO CD image to a folder on your computer.
- Insert a blank CD in your CD-RW drive.
- Navigate to the folder where you saved the file.
- Click to highlight the file (Windows 7/Vista) and/or right-click on the file (Windows 7 only) to see the options for creating a disc.
Can ImgBurn create bootable CD?
ImgBurn is a popular free application for write data to CD/DVDs and creating ISO image files. Concerning the ISO specifically, yes it can make bootable discs. The only thing you have to pay for are some blank discs to burn and nothing else.
How do I make a ImgBurn image bootable?
Step 3: Launch ImgBurn. Click on Create image file from files/folders option. Step 4: In the resulting ImgBurn dialog, click on the small folder icon (see picture) next to the Source box to browse to the folder containing all copied files from the bootable Windows USB. Browse to the folder and then click Select folder.