How to create an account on episode
How do you create a profile on Episode 2020?
How do you sign into episode?
You have to wait until you “fully unlock” the app by reading a certain number of chapters of the stories they assign. After that when the app fully unlocks, the account section appears and you can log in.
Do episode writers get paid?
The only way to earn money from an Episode story is to qualify for the Writer Payments program. As far as they payment rate goes, it varies from month-to-month based on the number of reads you earn in that month and how busy the Episode app was in that same time. Generally it is based on a rate of $X / 1000 reads.
How do I get my account back on episode?
Tap the “Restore” section. Tap “Send to Self” to email or text your username and password to yourself. (Note: your username/password cannot be changed). On your new device, go to the same “Restore” section under your Settings page and tap “Restore FROM Another Device.”
How can you get free tickets on episode?
How do you reread an episode 2020?
How to Replay:
- Go to the story you want to replay.
- Tap the three dots in the lower right hand corner and three options will display.
- Tap replay to replay the story from the beginning!
How do you skip chapters in episode?
There is a way to skip chapters, but it’s not available to us (I’ve contacted episode about it). The reader can submit a ticket and ask Episode if they can put them back on the correct episode. If not, they’ll just have to read through again.
Can you replay chapters in until dawn?
If you want to keep them alive you will need to replay the entire game from the chapter you started at. Collectibles remain collected once you picked them up, although you will only get in-game consequences if you actually collected them in the same session/save you‘re now playing.
How do you restart the whole episode app?
We no longer have a restart button for the app. If you’d like to restart a specific story you can replay your story via the Replay feature.
How do I delete all data from an app?
How to clear app cache and app data in Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Step 1: Head to the Settings menu.
- Step 2: Find Apps (or Applications, depending on your device) in the menu, then locate the app that you want to clear the cache or data for.
- Step 3: Tap on Storage and the buttons for clearing the cache and app data will become available (pictured above).
How do you restart a game?
How can I reset the game from the beginning on Android?
- Open settings at the game.
- Click “Disconnect” to unbind your Google Play/AppGallery account.
- Delete remaining data in your device menu: Settings → Applications → Grim Soul.
- Restart the game and agree to login to Google Play, so your new progress will automatically be saved.
How do I reset my score hero?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change the race of your player after you have already selected him, but you can restart your career in the app using the “Reset Game” button in the app’s settings, so that you can select a different player; please note that this will remove your existing progress, however.
Does score hero have an end?
As of December 2020 score hero has pulled the plug and decide to end the game after 40 seasons. As of December 2020 score hero has pulled the plug and decide to end the game after 40 seasons.
Does score hero need wifi?
* This app uses wifi or mobile data (if available) to download game content and advertising. You can disable mobile data usage on this game from within Settings/Mobile Data.
How do you restart a game on iPhone?
Reset your game data inside the app
Open the app on your iPhone and look for an in-game Settings, Options, or Menu screen. Usually, this is a button with three horizontal lines or a gear icon. If you find some in-game settings, search every page for an option to Reset, Restart, or Erase.
How do you start over in obey?
You can start over if you have two devices. First, set up your transfer device code, and password. Just make sure to write it down somewhere so you won’t forget. Second, go to your second device that has Obey Me installed.
How do I restart an app?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap Apps.
- Tap Force Stop.
- Tap Force Stop to confirm.
Is Force stopping an app bad?
The reason why using Force Stop is recommended when trying to fix a misbehaving app it is 1) it kills of the current running instance of that app and 2) it means that the app will no longer be accessing any of its cache files, which leads us to step 2: Clear Cache.
How do you force close an app?
- Open the Settings app on the Android device.
- Scroll the list and tap Apps, Applications or Manage apps.
- (optional) On certain devices like Samsung, tap Application Manager.
- Scroll the list to find the app to force quit.
- Tap FORCE STOP.
What does it mean to force close an app?
From time to time, issues will arise which will require the app to be fully closed as opposed to minimized and still running in the background. Force quitting apps can allow updated content to be visible inside the app, resolve crashing issues, and and ensure overall system stability and performance.