How do I create a US Gmail account?
To sign up for Gmail, create a Google Account. You can use the username and password to sign in to Gmail and other Google products like YouTube, Google Play, and Google Drive. Go to the Google Account creation page. Follow the steps on the screen to set up your account.
How do I add another country to my Gmail account?
To set up a new country, you must be in that country and have a payment method from the new country. At the top right, tap the profile icon. Country and profiles. Tap the country where you want to add an account.
Does Gmail work internationally?
Unless Google accepts that travellers do not have their ‘home’ mobile phone accessible (ie using global roaming) when travelling to foreign parts, then the best alternative is to AVOID using GMAIL, and to use another web mail.
How do I change Google to USA?
On a desktop, you can find the Settings option in the bottom right corner of the screen. Next, click on the Search Settings. On the Settings page, look for the heading that says Region for Search Results. Choose the region you like from the drop-down menu and tap Save to change Google Search location.
How do I get Google USA?
Why is my Google location wrong?
The primary reason for Google Maps giving wrong location details is due to bad or no internet connection. If the internet on your android phone is active and running you will be able to get the exact location details.
Why does Google give me American results?
Google also knows where you are and may consider your location in the results. Google will try to give you a regional match when possible, but if they can’t then they will try to give you the most appropriate content based on your search terms. The fifth result is a BBC page about American football.
How do I change my Google account region?
Change your Google Play country
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play Store app .
- Tap Menu. Account.
- Under ‘Country and profiles’, find your name and country.
- If you don’t have a payment method from the new country, follow the onscreen instructions to add a payment method.
- The Google Play Store automatically changes to the new country.
How can I set Google as my search engine?
On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app . Settings. Tap Search widget. Tap Switch to Google.
Is Safari the same as Google?
Safari is a web browser that is owned and operated by Apple. Google is a search engine that is powered by Google under parent company Alphabet, and can be used within the Safari web browser.
Can you turn dark mode on Google?
1. Enter the Settings menu, choose ‘Personalization’ click ‘Colors’ and scroll down to the switch marked ‘Choose your default app mode‘. 2. Change this to ‘Dark‘ and all apps with a native dark mode, including Chrome, will change color.
How do I change my browser?
Set Chrome as your default web browser
- On your Android, open Settings .
- Tap Apps & notifications.
- At the bottom, tap Advanced.
- Tap Default apps.
- Tap Browser App Chrome .
What browser am I using now?
To find out what browser version you’re using, find the “About BrowserName” option in your browser. Often, this is located in a drop-down menu named for the browser along the top menu bar. On other browsers, it may be under the Help menu or Tools icon. Click the “About BrowserName” option to open a window.
How do I make Google my main browser?
To default to Google, here’s how you do it:
- Click the Tools icon at the far right of the browser window.
- Select Internet options.
- In the General tab, find the Search section and click Settings.
- Select Google.
- Click Set as default and click Close.
How do I change my browser settings to allow cookies?
Learn how to change more cookie settings in Chrome.
In the Chrome app
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- At the top right, tap More. Settings.
- Tap Site settings. Cookies.
- Turn Cookies on or off.
Why do websites force you to accept cookies?
In short, it means companies need to get your explicit consent to collect your data. If a cookie can identify you via your device (which most cookies do), then companies need your consent. That’s why you‘re now seeing lots of websites asking for your permission before dumping a cookie on your computer.
How do I change my browser settings to allow third party cookies?
To enable cookies in Google Chrome (Android):
- On your Android device, open the Chrome app.
- At the top right, tap More More and then Settings.
- Tap Site settings and then Cookies.
- Next to “Cookies,” switch the setting on.
- To allow third–party cookies, check the box next to “Allow third–party cookies.”
How do you check if cookies are enabled?
- From the Chrome menu in the top right corner of the browser, select Settings.
- At the bottom of the page, click Show advanced settings.
- Under Privacy, select Content settings. To manage cookie settings, check or uncheck the options under “Cookies“.
Does my browser allow cookies?
Enabling Cookies in Your Browser
- Click ‘Tools’ (the gear icon) in the browser toolbar.
- Choose Internet Options.
- Click the Privacy tab, and then, under Settings, move the slider to the top to block all cookies or to the bottom to allow all cookies, and then click OK.
Where are cookies stored in Chrome Android?
The native browser stores cookies in a database, I think. So, the path would be /data/data/com. android. browser/databases and it should be one of those databases in that folder.