How do I create a Teach account?
To create your NY.gov account and access TEACH, you must have your:
- Birth Date (mm/dd/yyyy) (required for TEACH access)
- Mailing address.
- e-mail address.
- United States Social Security Number (required for TEACH access)
What is a Teach account?
TEACH is the NY State system designed for users to perform various functions regarding teacher certification and fingerprinting. By creating a personal account, you will be able to apply for your Transitional B certification and access fingerprint information as well as track test results.
What is a NYS teach account?
The TEACH system is designed for various users to perform various functions regarding teacher certification and fingerprinting. You may access information based upon the role you hold.
How do I upload documents to teach?
How do I upload files to Resources?
- Click Actions, then Upload Files. Zoom: Click Actions, then Upload Files. To the right of the folder to which you want to add files, click the Actions dropdown menu and select Upload Files.
- Click Continue. Zoom: Click Continue. This uploads the files.
- View files in Resources. Zoom: View files in Resources.
How do I send my transcript to teach?
List the college information in your TEACH account and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org describing the missing transcript and providing your identifying information.
How do I add evidence to Teachpoint?
How do you share on Teachpoint?
When you have completed your work, and it is ready to be shared, go to the top of the page and turn the “Share” button to the on position and click “Save and Done.” When you are finished, click on the “sign” button at the bottom, which will serve as your signature.