What is the URL of my blog?
Your blog address, also known as your blog URL, is what people use to access your blog. It’s what they type in the address bar of their web browser to go to your blog. Create new blog with your desired blog address, and then import the contents from your original blog into the new blog.
How do I create my own URL?
With these four easy steps, you can customize short links for your site and share branded URLs across the web using Bitly.
- Buy a URL — Make it Short.
- Create a Bit.ly Account and Set Your Custom Short Domain.
- Set an A Record for Your Short URL to Point to Bitly.
- Verify Your Tracking Domain.
How do I create a free URL?
How to Create a Free Website
- Sign up for a free website builder. Choose what kind of website you want to create.
- Customize a template or get a website made for you. Choose your starting point.
- Drag and drop 100s of design features.
- Get ready for business.
- Publish your website and go live.
- Drive traffic to your site.
What is an example of a URL?
URL is an acronym for Uniform Resource Locator and is a reference (an address) to a resource on the Internet. A URL has two main components: Protocol identifier: For the URL http://example.com , the protocol identifier is http . Resource name: For the URL http://example.com , the resource name is example.com .