How do I cancel my Prime membership?
How do I stop Amazon Prime from charging me?
- Go to Your Memberships and Subscriptions.
- Select Manage Subscription next to the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Select the link under Advance Controls. The main subscription page opens. From here, you can end your subscription.
How do I cancel Amazon Prime on my phone?
Can I cancel my Amazon Prime membership anytime?
If you signed-up for your Prime membership directly through us, you may cancel your Prime membership any time by visiting Your Account and adjusting your membership settings.
Why is Amazon Prime taking money from my account?
When you cancel Prime does it end immediately?
How do I cancel my free trial of Amazon Prime 2021?
Select Manage Prime Membership from the bottom of the new page. Find and tap on End Trial and Benefits. Select End My Benefits and Continue to Cancel when prompted. Finalize the cancelation by hitting Cancel Membership.
Do I have to cancel Amazon Prime after free trial?
How do I cancel my free trial of Amazon Prime?
How do I cancel my free trial?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Play app.
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions → Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
How do I cancel my 7 day free trial on Amazon?
- Go to Your Memberships & Subscriptions.
- Click the Cancel Subscription button next to the software you’d like.
- You will be redirected to the cancel subscription page.
- Select how to end the subscription: