How do you create a scatter plot on a TI-84 Plus?
How do you graph on a TI-84?
The first step in any graphing problem is to draw the graph. On the TI-83 and TI-84, this is done by going to the function screen by pressing the “Y=” button and entering the function into one of the lines. After the function has been entered, press the “GRAPH” button, and the calculator will draw the graph for you.
How do you create a data set on a TI-84?
To use stat lists to enter your data into the calculator, follow these steps:
- Press [STAT] to access the Stat EDIT menu. See the first screen.
- Press [ENTER] to execute the SetUpEditor command.
- Press [STAT][ENTER] to enter the Stat List editor.
- If necessary, clear lists L1 through L6.
- Enter your data.
How do you find the slope of a scatter plot on a TI-84?
How do you graph a table on a graphing calculator?
How do you enter data into a graphing calculator?
How do you make a frequency table on a TI-84 Plus?
Press the STAT and the ENTER buttons to reach the display with L1, L2, L3 across the top. Under L1 enter the class midpoints, and under L2 enter the class frequencies as shown below. See the Entering Data webpage for instructions on how to do this.
How do you clear a table on a graphing calculator?
How do you turn on diagnostics on a TI 84?
Here’s how to turn Stat Diagnostics on and set your calculator to Function mode:
- Press [MODE].
- Use the arrow keys to highlight STAT DIAGNOSTICS ON and press [ENTER].
- Use the arrow keys to highlight FUNCTION and press [ENTER]. The first screen shows this procedure.
How do you find an equation from a table?
How do you make a table on a TI 83 Plus?
How do you clear a table on a TI 83 Plus?
How do you find the equation of a table on a graphing calculator?
How do you find the y value on a TI-84?
How do you find the y value on a graph?
Finding the y value is easy if you know the slope of the line and the x coordinate. Review the equation for the slope of a line. The equation for finding the slope is: m = [y1 – y2] / [x1 – x2]. If you know x, you can solve for y to find the y value for the slope of the line.
How do you graph on a calculator?
How do you plot a graph?
Follow these simple steps:
- First, find the value for x on the x-axis.
- Next, find the y-value – in this case, y=1100, so find 1100 on the y-axis.
- Your point should be plotted at the intersection of x=0 and y=1100.
- Finally, plot the point on your graph at the appropriate spot.
How do you graph the equation of a graph?
How do you graph a line of best fit on a TI-84?
How do you find the least squares line?
- Step 1: For each (x,y) point calculate x2 and xy.
- Step 2: Sum all x, y, x2 and xy, which gives us Σx, Σy, Σx2 and Σxy (Σ means “sum up”)
- Step 3: Calculate Slope m:
- m = N Σ(xy) − Σx Σy N Σ(x2) − (Σx)2
- Step 4: Calculate Intercept b:
- b = Σy − m Σx N.
- Step 5: Assemble the equation of a line.