Why can’t I turn on Instagram notifications on my iPhone?
How do I get Instagram notifications on my iPhone?
- Open Instagram and log in to your account.
- From the profile, tap the three-line icon on the top right.
- Open the Settings.
- Tap “Notifications.”
- Switch on any notifications you need.
How do I turn on notifications for Instagram iOS 14?
- Step #1: Open the “Settings” app on iPhone and tap “Notifications.”
- Step #2: Select “Instagram.” [ …
- Step #3: Turn on “Allow Notifications” and also “Show on LockScreen.”
- Step #4: Lastly change the Notification Tone.
How do I turn on post notifications on Instagram for 2020 iPhone?
- Go to their profile.
- Tap in the top right.
- Tap next to Posts, Stories, Reels or Videos to turn notifications on or off.
- Or tap next to Live Videos and select any notification option.
Why are my Instagram notifications not coming up?
Why are my notifications not showing up on iPhone?
Why is my phone not getting Instagram notifications?
Where are my Instagram notifications?
Why are my DM Notifications not working?
At times, logging out from the Instagram app and logging back in would fix things if you aren’t receiving notifications. Here’s what you need to do. Step 1: Open the Instagram app and go to the profile screen. … When you reboot the phone and relaunch the Instagram app, the issue should be fixed.
How do I turn on push notifications for Instagram?
- Launch the Instagram app on your phone.
- Tap on your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile.
- Then tap on more which appears as a three-line in the top right, then tap on Settings.
- Tap Notifications and adjust your settings.