How do you hide all your friends on Facebook?
How do I hide my friends list on Facebook 2021?
- On your smartphone, launch the Facebook mobile app.
- In the bottom-right corner, tap the three-line icon.
- Scroll to “Settings & Privacy,” and give it a tap.
- Tap “Settings -> Privacy Settings.”
- Find “Who can see your friends list?” and give it a tap.
How do you make friends list private?
How do I make my friends list private on Facebook Mobile?
Can you hide yourself on Facebook?
How do I manage friend lists on Facebook?
- Go to your friend’s profile.
- Tap below their profile picture.
- Select Edit Friend List.
- Tap any lists you want to add the friend to, or tap a list with a next to it to remove them from the list.
- Tap Done.
How can you tell if someone is hiding something on Facebook?
How can you tell if someone is checking your Facebook?
Why can’t I see someone’s friends on Facebook?
What happens when you hide a friend on Facebook?
Can you block a friend from seeing your posts?
Do friends know if you hide their posts?
Can you hide someone from seeing your Facebook story?
Tap Privacy in the bottom left. Tap to select Friends. Tap Hide Story From . Tap to select the people you’d like to hide your story from, then tap Save.
How can I hide someone on Facebook without blocking them?
- Go to your Facebook. Find an update you don’t want to see on your News Feed. …
- Now, go the chat section of Facebook. At the bottom of the screen, click the options icon and go to advanced settings. …
- This menu should appear.
Can I stop someone from seeing my Facebook posts without unfriending them?
Can you limit what someone sees on Facebook?
How do I block someone without blocking them?
Download or create a silent ringtone, sync it to your iPhone and associate it with the contact entry for the person you want to block for a “blocking without blocking” effect. Whenever he calls you, the phone will ring – but you won’t hear it.