How do I create a blank PowerPoint slide?
Can you create a new presentation?
Click the Office button and choose New on the drop-down list. You see the New Presentation dialog box and then click the New from Existing button. The New from Existing Presentation dialog box appears. Locate and select the presentation whose slides and design you covet.
What is the first step to sharing a presentation?
- Select Share.
- If your presentation isn’t already stored on the cloud, select where to save your presentation to the cloud.
- Choose a permission level.
- Select Apply.
- Enter names and a message.
- Select Send.
How do you promote bullets to top level bullets?
- Put your cursor on the line of text you want to indent.
- On the Home tab, select the ellipsis (…) next to the list buttons (as illustrated below), and then select Increase List Level. Keyboard shortcut for Increase List Level: Tab. Keyboard shortcut for Decrease List Level: Shift+Tab.
What are the different ways to share a presentation?
- Let others download your original file. Of course, one method is to simply upload your PowerPoint to Google Drive or DropBox and give the link to a friend.
- Upload your presentation to a hosting service.
- Turn your presentation into a video.
- Convert your file to HTML5 or Flash.
- Upload your presentation to an LMS.
Which option changes a text box?
What is the main advantage of using a text box?
How do I remove a text box but keep the text in Word?
Select the border of the text box and then press DELETE. Make sure that the pointer is not inside the text box, but rather on the border of the text box. If the pointer is not on the border, pressing DELETE will delete the text inside the text box instead.
How do I make a text box without an outline?
- Select the text box or shape. If you want to change multiple text boxes or shapes, click the first text box or shape, and then press and hold Ctrl while you click the other text boxes or shapes.
- On the Format tab, click Shape Outline, and then click No Outline.
How do I make text transparent?
How do I make a PNG transparent in Word?
- Select the picture, and go to Picture Format > Color or Picture Tools > Format > Color.
- Select Set Transparent Color.
- When the pointer changes, select the color you want to make transparent.
How do I make a PNG transparent?
- Step 1: Insert the image into the editor.
- Step 2: Next, click the Fill button on the toolbar and choose Transparent.
- Step 3: Adjust your tolerance.
- Step 4: Click the background areas you want to remove.
- Step 5: Save your image as a PNG.
How do I remove the white background from a logo?
How can I make an image transparent free?
How do I make a JPEG transparent?
- Select the picture that you want to create transparent areas in.
- Click Picture Tools > Recolor > Set Transparent Color.
- In the picture, click the color you want to make transparent. Notes:
- Select the picture.
- Press CTRL+T.
How do I make a PNG file?
How do I create a PNG on my phone?
How do I make a PNG file in Word?
- Select what you’d like to save as an image.
- Copy your selection.
- Open a new document.
- Paste special.
- Select “Picture.”
- Right-click the resulting image and select “Save as Picture.”
- Select your desired format from the dropdown menu.