What is a PO file?
What is Mo and po?
The two files differ in their format. While a PO file is a text file and is easy for humans to read, MO files are compiled and are easy for computers to read. Your web server will use the MO file to display the translations.
How do I use PO files in WordPress?
Place the localization files in the language folder, either in the plugin languages folder or as of WordPress 3.7 in the plugin languages folder normally under wp-content . The full path would be wp-content/languages/plugins/my-plugin-fr_FR.mo .
What is a PO file WordPress?
How do you translate PO files?
- Create translation project. Login to your account, create a new translation project and add your software’s source language to it.
- Import gettext . po file.
- Start localization. Add your desired languages for translation, invite your contributors to join and start localizing your po files.
How do PO files work?
How do I read a .po file?
How do I open a translation file?
- Click the Files button in the navigation pane. All of the files in the active project are displayed in the Files view.
- In the box at the top of the Files view navigation pane, select the required target language.
- Right-click the file and select Open for Translation from the shortcut menu.
Can you google translate a PDF?
How can I open Sdlxliff file without Trados?
How can I translate a PDF into another language?
- Go to Google Translate.
- Select Documents.
- Select Browse your computer to locate the document you want translated.
- To choose the language you want to translate to, click the Down arrow.
- Select Translate.
Where is the translate a document tool?
On your computer, open a document in Google Docs. Translate document. Enter a name for the translated document and select a language. Click Translate.
How do I translate a PDF file on my phone?
How can I translate a large PDF file to English?
- Access the Translate a Document tool.
- Choose the language to translate from and to.
- Click ‘Choose File‘ and then click the blue ‘Translate‘ button.
- Let Google work its magic.
- You will get a pop-up with the PDF file translated.
How do you translate a book?
- Establish an end-goal. Think about why you want to translate your book into another language.
- Determine a target market.
- Consider using machine translation for common phrases.
- Hire a professional translation service.
- Edit and proofread.
- Publish, market and monitor.
How do I translate a page?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- At the bottom, select the language you want to translate to. To change the default language, tap More.
- Chrome will translate the webpage this one time.
How do I squeeze a PDF?
How can I resize a PDF file?
- Go to the ‘Compress PDF‘ tool.
- Drag and drop your PDF into the red toolbox.
- Choose the ‘Basic Compression’ mode.
- The software will automatically shrink your file.
- Download your file. We’ll also show you the final compression rate here.
How do I convert an image to PDF?
- Click the Select a file button above, or drag and drop a file into the drop zone.
- Select the image file you want to convert to PDF.
- After uploading, Acrobat automatically converts the file.
- Download your new PDF or sign in to share it.
How do reduce file size?
- From the file menu, select “Reduce File Size”.
- Change the picture quality to one of the available options besides “High Fidelity”.
- Choose which images you want to apply the compression to and click “Ok”.
How do I make a file smaller so I can upload it?
- Scan your document at a lower resolution (96 DPI).
- Crop the image to remove any empty space around it.
- Shrink the image.
- Save the file in JPG format instead.
How do I make a PNG file smaller?
One of the most basic ways to cut down on a PNG’s file size is to limit the number of colors that the image has. PNGs can be saved as Grayscale, Truecolor, Indexed-color, Grayscale with alpha, and Truecolor with alpha.