How do you make a personal filter on ServiceNow?
Create and edit filters
- Navigate to System Definition > Filters.
- To create a filter, complete the following steps. Enter a Title and select the Table. Add filter conditions. Click Submit.
- To edit a saved filter, select the filter to edit and complete the following steps. Modify the Filter conditions as necessary. Click Update.
How do I add filters to service now?
How do I create a custom interactive filter in ServiceNow?
- Add an interactive filter widget to a non-responsive dashboard. Add an interactive filter widget to a homepage. Add Act as Filter column.
- Custom interactive filters. Custom interactive filter example. Custom interactive filter example – Multiple reports. Use the Debug filter. DashboardMessageHandler.