How to create custom contact form in opencart
How do I add a contact form in OpenCart?
Steps of installing the module
- Generating of the extension.
- Decide on the tariff.
- Get the code of the extension.
- Login into OpenCart CMS.
- Enter the pages section.
- Select the page to add the Form extension.
- Insert the extension.
- The contact form has been successfully installed!
How do you create a contact form?
Create a WordPress Contact Form in Under 5 Minutes
- Step 1: Create Your First Form. After you click Start the WPForms Challenge, you’ll be taken to the WPForms form builder.
- Step 2: Customize Your Form Fields.
- Step 3: Check Notification Settings.
- Step 4: Embed Your Simple Contact Form in a Page.
How do I edit Contact us in OpenCart?
OpenCart 1.5. x. How to edit Contact us page.
- Access OpenCart administration panel.
- Edit info section of Contact us page and save the changes.
- To edit the map location we should edit contact us page file.
- Click ‘Customize and preview embedded map’ to fine tune your map.
- Copy the code from ‘Copy and paste this HTML to embed in your website’ box.
How do I edit a contact in OpenCart 3?
Click on a pencil icon to proceed to its editing. The store tab under Settings displays the following fields: Store name: the name of the store. This information will be displayed on the Contact Us page under the Customer Service section of the footer.
How do I change the footer in OpenCart?
Edit Footer Information:
- Log into your OpenCart Dashboard.
- Go to Catalog > Information.
- Now you’ll see a list of the default pages.
- In the General Tab, type the title of the page and the description.
- Click “Save” in the upper right corner of the page.
Where is the footer in OpenCart?
Using FTP or File Manager, navigate to the root folder of the OpenCart installation. Go to catalog/language/english /common/footer.
How do I change powered by OpenCart in admin panel?
All you need to do is go to the admin and click on Support & Settings/Settings and select Hide ‘Powered By’ message to No and click on Save.
How do I change powered by AbanteCart?
The file is located in your AbanteCart folder at storefront/view/your-theme-name/template/common. Save the file and (if necessary) upload the updated version to your server. Reload your AbanteCart storefront and check the updated footer. Save the file and (if necessary) upload the updated version to your server.
How do I remove powered by WHMCompleteSolution?
The Starter license is provided at a discount in exchange for displaying a “Powered by WHMCompleteSolution” branding link-back to visitors. This line can be removed by upgrading from Starter to Plus tiers or above.