How to create content repository in sap
What is Content Repository in SAP?
Repositories in the SAP System Database. To store content in an SAP database, choose SAP System Database in transaction OAC0 for your content repository. When selecting this storage medium, you can specify for the sub-storage medium whether you want to store the actual document content or URLs.
How do I access content repository in SAP?
- Choose Environment Content repository systems Maintain storage categories. in the DMWB.
- Select the category CUSTCONT and choose Details.
- Leave the Document Area field empty.
- In the field Content repository enter the name of the repository you created, using the possible values help.
- Save your entries.
What is SAP OAC0?
OAC0 SAP tcode – CMS Customizing Content Repositories
OAC0 (CMS Customizing Content Repositories) is a standard SAP transaction code available within R/3 SAP systems depending on your version and release level.
How do I connect to a content server in SAP?
customize in SAP a “Content Repository” (TCODE: OAC0) and create a “Maintain Category” (TCODE: OACT). After that you can create a dir with TCODE CV01n.
How do I find SAP Content Server version?
Checking the Status of the SAP Content Server
- Open a Web browser (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer) on a host that is connected to your local network.
- Choose Continue.
How do I start a content server in SAP?
The Database Manager can start and stop the Database Instance.
- Stop the content server using the command net stop w3svc .
- Enter the command eliminate inetinfo .
- Complete the upgrade.
- To restart the content server, enter net start w3svc .
How do I update my SAP Content Server?
Upgrading from 6.5 to 7.5
But you have to install new 7.5 content server. Then you migrate the configuration. You stop the old 6.5 server and start up the new 7.5 server. You test that all works via the content server check programs from this blog (you might need to perform changes in transaction OAC0).
How do I start Windows Content Server?
The Apache Web server is started and stopped using shell script apachectl. The respective calls are apachectl stopp and apachectl start.
- Stop the content server using the command net stop w3svc.
- Enter the command eliminate inetinfo.
- Complete the upgrade.
- To restart the content server, enter net start w3svc.