How do you set up an automatic reply in Outlook 2013?
On the Home tab, in the Move grouping, under the Rules drop down arrow, click on Manager Rules & Alerts. The Rules & Alerts dialog box appears, click on New Rule.
How do I set up an auto reply in Outlook 2013 POP3?
To set automatic out of office replies in Outlook with an IMAP or POP3 account, save an email template, and go to File > Manage Rules & Alerts. Then make a new rule for emails you receive and open the saved .
How do I make an away message for work?
Out-of-office message examples
- “Thanks for your email. I’ll be out of the office September 3-8.
- “Thank you for your message. I am out of the office today, with no email access.
- “I will be away from July 2 to July 15.
- “Thank you for your email.
How do I set up an automatic reply in Outlook on my iPhone?
iOS app on iPhone and iPad
- Open your Outlook app and tap the Home icon in the top left.
- Tap the Settings gear icon in the bottom left.
- Tap on your Outlook account.
- Tap on Automatic Replies.
- Now toggle Automatic Replies to on and type your message. Tap the check icon in the top right to save and activate your message.
How do you send an automatic email daily from Outlook?
In the Add New Category dialog, type “Send Schedule Recurring Email” in the Name field; and then choose a color in the Color drop-down list. Then click OK. 3. Then you will see the “Send Schedule Recurring Email” category is listed out, please check the box, and then click OK button.