How to create an article on linkedin company page
Can you post an article on LinkedIn Company Page?
You can‘t publish articles from your company page yet on LinkedIn, so your only option is to publish from your personal profile; but that can be a good thing as LinkedIn is all about making personal connections. Your content becomes a part of your profile and is displayed in the Articles section.
How do I add a blog to my LinkedIn Company Page?
To do this, you just type the @ symbol and start typing a name or company name. Once you’ve got your copy ready and you’ve added in your link, you can go ahead and hit the “Post” button.
What is the difference between a post and an article on LinkedIn?
LinkedIn Articles vs. LinkedIn Posts: What Is the Difference? While LinkedIn posts and status updates are limited to 1,300 characters, LinkedIn articles can be up to 125,000 characters in length, which gives you more opportunity to showcase your expertise and knowledge.
How do I post as my company on LinkedIn?
How to comment as a company page on Linkedin
- Go to your LinkedIn company page.
- Click the pencil icon in the “Community Hashtags” section.
- Add your hashtags.
- Click on one of the hashtags you will see trending posts related to that hashtag.
- You will now be able to comment as your company page on any of the trending posts.
Can I create a company page on LinkedIn without personal profile?
Yes. You will need a personal profile in order to create a LinkedIn Company Page. You can even follow other Company Pages to learn how businesses and organizations are using the platform for marketing purposes.
How do I post on LinkedIn 2020?
What is best to post on LinkedIn?
Best Time to Post on LinkedIn by Industry
For B2C businesses, between 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. B2Bs and software companies should aim for outside of 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Healthcare and higher education companies should post from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m., while media companies should post between 8 to 10 a.m.
What should my first LinkedIn post be?
A compelling headline is the first step to getting your article read and shared. LinkedIn articles with “How To” and numbered list headlines (“5 Tips to Create a Killer Marketing Strategy for 2020”) are the most popular. Headlines that ask a question (to be answered in the article) are also effective.
How do I write my first post on LinkedIn?
- Step 1: Consider Your Overall Message. The first thing you should do is consider the big picture (i.e., why you want to start publishing articles).
- Step 2: Just Start Writing.
- Step 3: Choose Your Headline and Image Wisely.
- Step 4: Finalize Your Post.
- Step 5: Hit “Publish”
What should you not post on LinkedIn?
5 Types of LinkedIn Posts That Can Hurt Your Brand
- Controversial posts.
- Political or Religious Posts.
- Sales Pitch Posts.
- Too Much Personal Information Posts.
- Anything Negative or Unprofessional.
How do you make a powerful article on LinkedIn?
People ask me how to write articles on LinkedIn, so here’s what you need to know.
- Start on your home page.
- Give your article a headline.
- Find art for your article.
- Write your article.
- Drop in subheads.
- Edit your article.
- Publish and socialize your article.
- Link your article to your profile.
How do I promote my article on LinkedIn?
To promote your content using an article on your profile, you can click “Create a new Post”. Craft your post accordingly and publish it to your LinkedIn audience. Based on their settings, your 1st-degree connections and followers may be notified when you publish your LinkedIn article.
How do I link to an article on LinkedIn?
To share an article or link from your homepage:
- Click Start a post.
- Paste the link or type the URL into the text field.
- You can add an optional comment (up to 1300 characters) to your post.
- Select who you want to share the post with.
- Click Post.
How can I publish an article?
How to Publish an Article in a Magazine in 5 Steps
- Choose a topic you’re passionate about. Before you can see your byline in a magazine publication or website, you’ll need to come up with a great article idea.
- Research and write.
- Edit your article.
- Determine which publications to submit to.
- Submit your article.
How do I publish an article on LinkedIn mobile app?
How to Post an Article on LinkedIn on Android by 4 easy Steps
- Open your LinkedIn app on the mobile phone, and you’re on the home page.
- Paste the URL which you have pasted before.
- Then describe something about the website or URL.
- Add some hashtags related to your URL or website.
How do you write an article format?
The Format of Article Writing
- Heading / Title.
- A line having the writer’s name.
- Body (the main part of the article, 2 – 3 paragraphs)
- Conclusion (Ending paragraph of the article with the opinion or recommendation, anticipation or an appeal)
How do you write a short article?
- Use a word count limit. For a ‘short and snappy’ article, think 400-500 words.
- Stay focused. When writing articles, most article marketers wind up going in a tangent.
- Think of your article as an appetizer, and your website is the main course.
- Use article writing templates.
- Edit ruthlessly.
- Be sure you have meat.
What is Article example?
Definite and Indefinite Articles (a, an, the)
|COUNT NOUNS||NON-COUNT NOUNS|
|Rule #1 Specific identity not known||a, an||(no article)|
|Rule #2 Specific identity known||the||the|
|Rule #3 All things or things in general||(no article)||(no article)|
How do you write a good article?
7 Tips for Writing a Good Article Quickly
- Keep a list of ideas handy. You never know when writer’s block will hit.
- Eliminate distractions. A lot of people claim to work better while multitasking.
- Research efficiently.
- Keep it simple.
- Try writing in bullet points.
- Edit after writing.
- Set a timer.
What is the article format?
Heading / Title. By Line. Body (the main part of the article, 3-4 paragraphs) Conclusion (Ending paragraph of the article with the opinion or recommendation, anticipation or an appeal)