How do I put a Dropbox icon on my desktop?
Create a shortcut to the Dropbox folder on your computer
- Go directly to the Dropbox folder’s location.
- Right-click the Dropbox folder.
- Click Make Alias (or Make Link on Linux).
How do I pin a folder in Dropbox?
To pin a file or folder on dropbox.com:
- Sign in to dropbox.com.
- Click All files in the left sidebar.
- Hover over the name of the file or folder and click “…” (ellipsis).
- Click Pin to [name of the folder] to pin it to its current folder. Or click Pin to… to pin it to a higher-level folder.