How do I make a playlist on Alexa app?
It’s easy. Simply say, “Alexa, create a new playlist“, and then you can add songs to it. Or, you can say something like, “Alexa, create a ‘Road Trip’ playlist” or “Alexa, create a ‘Morning Smoothies’ playlist” or “Alexa, create a ‘Super Sleep’ playlist“.
How do I create a group in Alexa app?
To create a smart home device groups in the Alexa app:
- Go to the menu, and select the Devices icon .
- Select the + icon, and then Add group.
- Use pre-set group names, or create your own, and then select Next.
- Select the devices you want to include and then Save.
How do I add an Alexa playlist to my iPhone?
Set up Apple Music with Alexa
- Open the Amazon Alexa app, then tap the menu button in the upper-left corner.
- Tap Settings.
- In Alexa Preferences, tap Music.
- Tap Link New Service.
- Tap Apple Music.
- Tap Enable To Use.
- Follow the instructions to sign in with your Apple ID.
Can I use Alexa on my iPhone instead of Siri?
You can now access Amazon’s voice assistant on your iPhone. Look out, Siri: You no longer need an Echo or Echo Dot to use Amazon’s voice assistant, as it’s also available on iOS devices.
How do you play a playlist on Alexa?
To see your playlists, open the Alexa app on (Android, iOS) or go to alexa.amazon.com. In the left menu, click Music, Video, & Books and select My Music Library. However, to manually build or edit your playlist, you’ll have to go to music.amazon.com or use the Amazon Music app (Android, iOS).