How to create a dedicated server don t starve together
How do you make a dedicated server on don’t starve together?
In Steam, hover over the Library tab and select Tools. Scroll to Don’t Starve Together Dedicated Server, right-click and select Install Game. Follow the steps to install like any other Steam game.
How do I make a dedicated server?
How to Configure a Dedicated Server (In 6 Steps)
- Step 1: Start the Configuration Process.
- Step 2: Select the Number of CPU Cores You Need.
- Step 3: Choose Your Storage Solution.
- Step 4: Add RAM to Your Server.
- Step 5: Decide If You Want to Migrate an Existing Server.
- Step 6: Select a Payment Plan.
How can my friends join my don’t starve together server?
Once you’re in the game’s main menu, click on the “Play!” button at the top and you should get into the Don’t Starve Together Server screen. Here you should be able to join various game servers or host your own.