Can I use my music as a ringtone on iPhone?
To make a custom ringtone for an iPhone, you’ll need to edit a song using iTunes on the computer. You can tweak the start and stop time, save it as an AAC file, and change the file extension. You can then drag the edited song to the Tones section of iTunes and sync it with your iPhone using a connection cable.
How do I set a downloaded song as my ringtone?
Once your music file is downloaded onto your device, to set a music file as a ringtone:
- 1 Tap “Settings”, then tap “Sounds and vibration”.
- 2 Tap “Ringtone”.
- 3 Tap “SIM 1” or “SIM 2”.
- 4 All the ringtones on your device will be displayed on-screen. …
- 5 Select the music file. …
- 6 Tap “Done”.
How can I make a song my ringtone on iPhone without iTunes?
Set custom ringtone on iPhone without iTunes
- Go to Settings → Sounds & Haptics → Ringtone.
- The recently created tone will be displayed on top of the list under RINGTONES.
- Tap it to set it as your ringtone.