How do you find archived messages on Messenger app?
How do I unarchive a message on Messenger app?
How do I unarchive a chat on Messenger?
- From Chats, tap your profile picture in the top left.
- Tap Archived Chats.
- Touch and hold the chat you want to unarchive.
- Tap Unarchive.
How do I view archived messages?
If a message has been archived, you can find it by opening the All mail label.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap Menu .
- Tap All mail.
How do I unarchive messages on Messenger 2021?
On Android – Go to Archived chats and long-press the chat conversation you want to unarchive. Tap “Unarchive” from the list.
How do I unignore a message on Messenger?
How to unignore messages (Standard Way) Navigate to Message requests in Messenger and open the “Spam” tab. Open the conversation that you want to unignore or remove from spam. Now reply or send a message to the person and the chat will move back to your Messenger inbox.
How do I archive all messages in one click on Messenger?
Clean up conversations in Messages
- Open the Messages app .
- Touch and hold each conversation that you want to archive or delete. Archive: To put the selected conversations into your archives, tap Archive. . Archived conversations disappear from the Home screen, but you can still read them. Mark all as read: Tap More.
Where do Archived Facebook messages go?
- For Facebook.com, open Messages. It’s at the top of Facebook on the same menu bar as your profile name.
- Select See All in Messenger at the bottom of the message window.
- Select the Settings gear icon in the upper-left corner of the Messenger window.
- Select Hidden Chats. All archived messages appear in the left pane.
Can you still receive messages from archived chats on Messenger?
When you archive a chat, it disappears from the chat list and hides but not deleted. You can read the previous messages in that particular chat anytime. You will also receive new messages. … You cannot bring back the deleted messages on Messenger.