How do I resize a page in Word?
Word also allows you to customize the page size in the Page Setup dialog box.
- From the Page Layout tab, click Size. Select More Paper Sizes… from the drop-down menu. …
- The Page Setup dialog box will appear.
- Adjust the values for Width and Height, then click OK. …
- The page size of the document will be changed.
Why can’t I change the page size in Word?
Go to the “Page Layout” tab and check the “Size” button. Your selected size should now be applied to the document. Just for clarity, opening existing documents will not update their page size to the newly selected page size.
How do I create a custom page size in Word 2020?
Change the paper size for a specific page
- Select the text on the pages that you want to change.
- On the Format menu, click Document.
- Click Page Setup.
- On the Paper Size pop-up menu, select a paper size.
- Click OK.
- On the Apply to pop-up menu, click Selected text, and then click OK.
How do I change the page size in Word without affecting content?
Scale Word documents for different page sizes without…
- Open the document containing the announcement.
- Press [Ctrl]P.
- In the Zoom section, click the Scale To Paper Size drop-down arrow.
- Scroll to and select the desired sheet size.
- Enter how many copies you want and then click OK.
How do I change the paper size in Word 2010?
To change page size:
- Select the Page Layout tab.
- Click the Size command, and a drop-down menu will appear. The current page size is highlighted. Changing the page size.
- Click the size option you want. The page size of the document changes.