How to create h5p content
Where can I create H5P content?
H5P content can be created in the Content bank or on the h5p.com site, or with the LUMI app for desktop, and added to your course as an H5P activity (new in 3.9 onwards) or embedded into any other activity or resource.
What is H5P content?
How do I get free H5P content?
5 Steps to use H5P.org
- Click on “Create free account” [located in top right corner] and create a free H5P user account.
- Login to your H5P account with your username and password.
- Navigate to the “Examples & downloads” page and choose one of the H5P Content Types.
- Save the H5P content to your h5p.org account.
Can I use H5P for free?
How much does H5P cost?
It’s got a low price tag of $299 for one license (with big discounts coming after the fifth license purchased), so if video editing is your main priority, you should give it a whirl.
How do I play H5P files?
Since H5P files are Zip-compressed files, you can also open them with a compression utility, such as Microsoft File Explorer (Windows), Corel WinZip (Windows), RARLAB WinRAR (Windows), or Apple Archive Utility (macOS). You may need to rename the . h5p file extension to . zip in order to open it with the utility.
How do I upload to H5P?
H5P file can be uploaded to any site supporting H5P.
Upload H5P file
- Open the Hub.
- Click “Upload” tab.
- Find the file and upload it.
- Click “Save”
How do I view H5P videos?
Register on H5P.com to start creating H5P Interactive content. Your content can be accessed via direct link, embeded, or inserted into any learning management system that supports LTI integration.
How do I download H5P files?
How can I download the activity? . h5p File
- Install Moodle with H5P on your computer.
- Create content normally using your localhost domain.
- Press “Download” button to download your content as a .h5p file.
- Upload the .h5p file to the internet again on your website, if you want to share it.
How do I reuse H5P content?
H5P allows you to copy parts of its content and reuse it in new content.
Reuse existing H5P questions
- Click “Reuse” button.
- Click “Copy” button.
- Open the content type where you want to paste a question.
- Click “Paste” button.
How do I share my H5P content?
To share a content item with organization, click “Sharing” tab within “Sharing and Collaboration” popup. Pick a folder where you want to share content. You can share content within multiple folders. Shared content is available for everyone inside “All content” tab.
How do I share an H5P video?
Step One: Add Sharing and Collaboration
- 1.1 Add Collaborators. After creating an H5P, scroll down to find the final settings of your object.
- 1.2 Add Sharing. Click Sharing and pick folders where to share content by clicking on the folder.
Can you upload PowerPoint to H5P?
Solution overview. The H5P interactive content tool (available Moodle) includes a content type for interactive presentations, called Course Presentation. You can export slides from PowerPoint or Keynote as images, and build a H5P presentation from them.
What is H5P plugin?
H5P, short for Html-5-Package, is a plugin tool that helps produce and run interactive content and interactive video within your LMS, or other kinds of eLearning browser.
What is the Moodle platform?
Moodle is a learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments. You can download the software onto your own web server or ask one of our knowledgeable Moodle Partners to assist you.
Can Moodle record you?
Do remember that Moodle records timestamped data about your activity in a course, and you and your instructors can see this data.
Is Moodle really free?
Moodle is a free online learning management system, or LMS (also known as VLE.) Anywhere learning takes place, Moodle can be used.
How do I set up Moodle?
- Step 1: Install Ubuntu. Why we prefer Ubuntu server over Ubuntu desktop.
- Step 2: Install Apache/MySQL/PHP.
- Step 3: Install Additional Software.
- Step 4: Download Moodle.
- Step 5: Copy local repository to /var/www/html/
- Step 6: Setup MySQL Server.
- Step 7: Complete Setup.