How to create fitbit family account
Can I create a Fitbit account for my child?
Through parent view in the Fitbit app, you can manage your Fitbit family account and create a Fitbit account for your child. Switch to kid view so you and your child can see their daily stats and your child can interact with other members of the family account.
What is fitbit family account?
With the Fitbit family account, parents can control who their kids connect with and what information they see in the Fitbit app, allowing parents to safeguard their kids’ privacy and stay on top of their activity. Fitbit family account is now available on Android version 2.72 and iOS version 2.51.
How do I set up a second Fitbit account?
Sync Multiple Devices to Your Fitbit Account with Multi-Tracker Support
- Update your Fitbit app.
- Select “Set Up a New Fitbit Device” from the Account tab in the Fitbit mobile app or Fitbit Connect.
- Finish the setup instructions, and start swapping.
Can you share a Fitbit with another person?
Can two people use the same account? Only one person can use an account. When you create a Fitbit account you‘re asked for personal information, such as height and weight, so that certain data is calculated correctly. For example, your height determines your distance measurement.
Does fitbit work without a phone?
If you want to set up your Fitbit without a phone or tablet, you’re going to need to set up your device through Fitbit Connect, a free software app that allows the tracker to work without the need for a phone.
Can I sync a new Fitbit to an existing account?
Click the Fitbit Connect icon located near the date and time on your computer. Click Open Main Menu Click Set Up A New Fitbit Device. Click Existing User and log in to your account.
How do I add a device to my Fitbit account?
Please do the following in order to add your new Fitbit:
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap Account at the top.
- Tap Set Up a New Fitbit Device.
- Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue. Note that you cannot set up a Fitbit Surge with a device running the Fitbit app for Windows 10.
Why can’t I set up my Fitbit device?
Force quit the Fitbit app, then reopen it. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on. If your Fitbit device doesn’t sync, restart it.
How do I add to my Fitbit dashboard?
Learn how to manually add or change your Fitbit data and activities.
How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?
- Tap the Today tab .
- On the Exercise tile. , tap the + icon > Log.
- Tap a recent activity, or search for an exercise type.
- Enter the activity details, and tap Add.
How do I switch users on Fitbit?
How do I manage my Fitbit profile?
- Tap the Today tab. , and tap your profile picture.
- Tap the tile with your name.
- Tap Personal > Display Name (tap the gear icon. > Display Name on Android).
- Under Edit Names, tap the name or user name you want to change and enter your changes.
- Tap Save.
How do I make my Fitbit private?
To go completely incognito, take the following steps:
- Edit your profile. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon and then the tile with your name and then the gear icon.
- Make all your personal stats private.
- Hide Badges and Trophies.
- Leave Community Groups.
- Stop Sharing Your Friends List.
How do I reset a Fitbit for a new user?
What should I know about using the Fitbit app on my Android phone?
How do I erase my Fitbit device?
- Connect Ace 2 to the charging cable.
- Open the Settings app > Clear User Data.
- When prompted, press the screen for 3 seconds and release.
How do I find my Fitbit account?
- From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon. > Settings.
- Click Manage Account Access.
- Click a device to see more details about the last time it was used to access your Fitbit account.
Where is the Account button on my Fitbit app?
- Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on “Set up a New Device”
- Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.
- When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.
Where is the account icon on fitbit 3?
In the top left corner, tap the Account icon. 3.
Where is advanced settings on Fitbit app?
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
- Tap or click Advanced Settings.
- Tap or click Stride Length.
- Adjust your stride length.
Where is the Account button on iPhone?
To access your account settings, login to the app and tap “Account” at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Why do I not have device management on my iPhone?
You’ll only see Device Management in Settings>General if you have something installed. If you changed phones, even if you set it up from a back up, for security reasons, you’ll probably have to re-install the profiles from the source.
Where do I find accounts in settings?
The Accounts tab in Settings holds the keys to all of the online accounts on your phone. Under the Personal tab in Settings, you’ll find an option for Accounts. This is separate from the Google tab, where you’ll find a slew of preferences related to how your Google account operates on your device.
How do I get to my phone settings?
There are two ways to get to your phone’s settings. You can swipe down on the notification bar at the top of your phone display, then tap on the top right account icon, then tap on Settings. Or you can tap on the “all apps” app tray icon in the bottom middle of your home screen.
How do you get to menu on iPhone?
iPhone SE, iPhone 8 and earlier, and iPod touch
- To open Control Center, swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
- To close Control Center, tap the top of the screen or press the Home button.
What are account settings?
Account settings is used to manage any basic account preferences. You can edit your name and email address, change your notifications preferences, turn on extra security features, and more.