Can I create a Fitbit account for my child?
What is fitbit family account?
How do I set up a second Fitbit account?
- Update your Fitbit app.
- Select “Set Up a New Fitbit Device” from the Account tab in the Fitbit mobile app or Fitbit Connect.
- Finish the setup instructions, and start swapping.
Can you share a Fitbit with another person?
Does fitbit work without a phone?
Can I sync a new Fitbit to an existing account?
How do I add a device to my Fitbit account?
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap Account at the top.
- Tap Set Up a New Fitbit Device.
- Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue. Note that you cannot set up a Fitbit Surge with a device running the Fitbit app for Windows 10.
Why can’t I set up my Fitbit device?
Force quit the Fitbit app, then reopen it. On your phone, go to Settings > Bluetooth and turn Bluetooth off and back on. If your Fitbit device doesn’t sync, restart it.
How do I add to my Fitbit dashboard?
How do I add, edit, or delete Fitbit data and activities?
- Tap the Today tab .
- On the Exercise tile. , tap the + icon > Log.
- Tap a recent activity, or search for an exercise type.
- Enter the activity details, and tap Add.
How do I switch users on Fitbit?
- Tap the Today tab. , and tap your profile picture.
- Tap the tile with your name.
- Tap Personal > Display Name (tap the gear icon. > Display Name on Android).
- Under Edit Names, tap the name or user name you want to change and enter your changes.
- Tap Save.
How do I make my Fitbit private?
- Edit your profile. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap the Account icon and then the tile with your name and then the gear icon.
- Make all your personal stats private.
- Hide Badges and Trophies.
- Leave Community Groups.
- Stop Sharing Your Friends List.
How do I reset a Fitbit for a new user?
How do I erase my Fitbit device?
- Connect Ace 2 to the charging cable.
- Open the Settings app > Clear User Data.
- When prompted, press the screen for 3 seconds and release.
How do I find my Fitbit account?
- From the fitbit.com dashboard, click the gear icon. > Settings.
- Click Manage Account Access.
- Click a device to see more details about the last time it was used to access your Fitbit account.
Where is the Account button on my Fitbit app?
- Open the Fitbit app and tap on the Account symbol at the top right corner of the screen, then tap on “Set up a New Device”
- Choose your tracker and follow the onscreen instructions to continue.
- When the app asks you to replace your current tracker, please replace it and continue with the process.
Where is the account icon on fitbit 3?
Where is advanced settings on Fitbit app?
- From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click the Account icon.
- Tap or click Advanced Settings.
- Tap or click Stride Length.
- Adjust your stride length.
Where is the Account button on iPhone?
To access your account settings, login to the app and tap “Account” at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Why do I not have device management on my iPhone?
Where do I find accounts in settings?
How do I get to my phone settings?
How do you get to menu on iPhone?
- To open Control Center, swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen.
- To close Control Center, tap the top of the screen or press the Home button.