How do I activate MTN Bulk SMS?
If you are new to bulk SMS, or do not have an account with us, you can set up an account and start sending your own messages right away. It’s easy, simply click the REGISTER HERE button by the “top right hand” side of this page and fill in the form. Log into your account, buy SMS credits and start sending messages.
How can I send bulk sms online for free?
? How can I send a bulk SMS campaign? Log in to your SendPulse account and click the “Send SMS” button. You will see a form to fill in. Type your sender name and the text of your message, then choose recipients.
How can I send bulk SMS from mobile?
Let’s take a look at some of the best apps that let you send SMS to a bigger audience with your Android device.
5 Android Apps for Sending SMS Messages in Bulk
- Multi SMS Sender. Image Gallery (2 Images)
- Bulk SMS Plans. Image Gallery (3 Images)
- Group Messaging.
- Bulk SMS Sender (BSS)
- Multi SMS & Group SMS.
How much does bulk SMS cost?
To send bulk sms you need to buy sms units. 1 unit is 1 SMS page sent to 1 GSM number.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SEND BULK SMS?
|Number of Units||Unit Price||Minimum Payment – Maximum Payment|
|100 to 333 Units||₦3.00||₦300 – ₦999|
|500 to 9,999 Units||₦2.00||₦1,000 – ₦19,998|
How can I send a message to 100 times?
How can I send 1000 texts at once?
How do you send an automatic text everyday?
Draft your text message. Tap the “+” button near the text field, or the three dots in the top right corner of the screen to open the calendar. Select the date and time. Tap “Send” to schedule.
How do you make a message repeat?
How do you text a floating heart?
Long press or firmly press (on newer iPhones) to access the ‘Send with effect’ menu, then tap the ‘Screen’ option at the top. Balloons will be the first option. Swipe over two times to access the Love effect, then tap the blue send button to share your message with the animating reflective heart balloon.
Can you send a text in the future?
Open the Messages app that came pre-installed on your Samsung Android phone. Select a recipient for your text and then compose your message. Tap the Menu in the upper-right corner of the screen. Select “Schedule Message.” Select a date and time to send the message and then tap “Set.”
How do I create a shortcut to text?
- Tap the “Settings” icon on the iPhone home screen. Tap “General,” then “Keyboard” and select “Add New Shortcut.”
- Tap the “Phrase” text field and enter the text you want to appear when you type the shortcut.
- Type the shortcut in the “Shortcut” text field.
Can I create my own keyboard shortcuts?
You can customize keyboard shortcuts (or shortcut keys) by assigning them to a command, macro, font, style, or frequently used symbol. You can also remove keyboard shortcuts. You can assign or remove keyboard shortcuts by using a mouse or just the keyboard.
How do I create a shortcut for an app?
Touch and hold the app, then lift your finger. If the app has shortcuts, you’ll get a list. Touch and hold the shortcut. Slide the shortcut to where you want it.
Add to Home screens
- From the bottom of your Home screen, swipe up. Learn how to open apps.
- Touch and drag the app.
- Slide the app to where you want it.
What is the shortcut to send a text to open an app?
After download is complete, open the Shortcuts app. Find and run “Delayed Time iMessage.” Select the Contact you wish to schedule a text for, then write your message. Next, choose what time you want the text to be sent, then confirm to schedule the text.
How do you send a text every time you open an app?
How to schedule a text message on Android
- Open Messages. If the app isn’t easily accessible, pull down on the home screen and enter “Messages” in the search bar.
- Compose your message. Tap Compose in the lower right corner, then select your recipient and write your text.
- Schedule the message.
- Set a time and date.
How do I make text shortcuts on Android?
About This Article
- Open Settings.
- Tap Language & Input.
- Select Keyboard or Samsung Keyboard.
- Tap Text Shortcuts.
- Tap Add.
- Tap Add again.
How do I put messages on my home screen?
- Open the app drawer.
- Search for the Messages by Google app.
- Tap and hold the Messages by Google icon and drag the Messages by Google icon to the home screen.
How do I get message icon?
Are you talking about the Messaging app shortcut on your homescreen? Open your App Drawer, find Messaging, long-press it, and drag it back to the homescreen.
How do I change my message icon?
- Open the App Drawer (Applications)
- Press Menu, select View Type -> Customizable Grid.
- Press Menu, choose Edit.
- Drag off the Messaging icon, and drag on Handcent.
How do I move my messages icon?
How do I move the icon on the screen? Tap on the icon you want to move. After that, hold it until you see it change size or until the device vibrates. Then, move it to where you want it.
How do I get my messages back on my phone?
How to recover deleted texts on Android
- Open Google Drive.
- Go to the Menu.
- Choose Settings.
- Choose Google Backup.
- If your device has been backed up, you should see the name of your device listed.
- Select the name of your device. You should see SMS Text Messages with a timestamp indicating when the last backup took place.
How do I get the text icon back on my Android?
How to restore deleted Android app icons
- Tap the “App drawer” icon on your device. (You can also swipe up or down on most devices.)
- Find the app for which you want to make a shortcut.
- Hold down the icon, and it will open your Home screen.
- From there, you can drop the icon wherever you like.
What is the easiest way to move icons on iPhone?
However, there’s an easier way to move your apps between screens, and all it takes is a two-finger gesture. Instead of dragging the icon with one finger, hold the icon in place with one finger and use a second finger to swipe to another screen on your iPhone.