How do audio tours work?
An audio tour or audio guide provides a recorded spoken commentary, normally through a handheld device, to a visitor attraction such as a museum. Audio guides are often in multilingual versions and can be made available in different ways. Some of the more elaborate tours may include original music and interviews.
How long should an audio tour be?
Companies that produce audio tours for sighted visitors try to keep their stops at around ninety seconds, and rarely go over two minutes. Of course, these stops do not include verbal description. So a stop that includes verbal description will be longer, but not necessarily dramatically longer.
How do I create a tour app?
How to Create a Tour App in 3 Easy Steps?
- Select the name for your app. Choose the category that works best for you.
- Add the features on the next screen. Create a Tour App in minutes without any coding.
- Launch your app on app stores. Make travel convenient for the users with your Tour app.
How do I make a museum app?
How to Create a Museum App in 3 Easy Steps?
- Choose your app name. Select the app category that suits you best.
- Add desired features to your app. Create a Museum App in minutes without any coding.
- Publish your app on app stores. Test your app and launch it on your preferred app store.
What happened detour app?
The Detour app will remain available until May 31, 2018, and all tours will be free through then. Afterwards, the app will be removed from the App Store. “Thank you to the producers, engineers, designers, and storytellers that made Detour what it is over the last four years.